Teri tagged me so I am now faced with the task of listing 6 things that make me really happy. I have NEVER done one of these "erase my answers and fill in yours and pass it on" emails. Mostly because I hate how they always end with the line, "Pass this on and something good will happen to you today" or "If you are really my friend, fill this out, send it back to me and we will be BFF's." No thank you.
Another reason I don't do these "questionnaires" is because I am computer illiterate. I don't know how to cut, paste, and delete. I usually get stuck after the "cutting" part.
One more reason I avoid these like the plague is that there are usually about 504 questions to fill out. And who the heck has time for that?
But because Teri and I have a picture of ourselves with our shirts up and our bare prego bellies sticking out - I do feel some obligation to her. I DO NOT want that picture getting out!
Another reason to make my list is because there is only ONE question.....although, there are 6 answers.....so here it goes:
6 Things That Make Me Really Happy
1. Hanging out with my girlfriends at the gym, Starbucks, out to dinner.....where ever.
2. Going on dates with Matt.....especially when we laugh a lot.
3. A clean house.....not just "picked up" but DEEP CLEANED.
4. Being the coordinator for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) at my church.
5. Pretty things: grassy hills, blue skies, fluffy white clouds.....
6. Laughing with my kids......there is just something about sharing a joke with someone who grew inside of you!
Tag, You're It!
These are the only people I know who read this blog and therefore will see this and know that they are tagged!
Please don't feel any obligation to "keep this going" (I hate being made to feel guilty about "breaking the chain"). Just do it if you want to! The one exception here is my husband. One reason being: because I want to see if he is really reading this and two, because I am curious to see what his answers will be.
I would like to take a moment to apologize to all of you who did not "receive a recipe" or a "dish towel" or "a book" or some "new underwear" because I "broke the chain". I hope you can forgive me.....I just hate these things!
Tag, You're It!
3 weeks ago