Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Don't Want to Gain the Whole World....

I am loving the new TobyMac song, "I Don't Want to Gain the Whole World and Lose My Soul." For the last week, I have not been able to get that song out of my head. I am always singing it aloud. Tonight our family was in the car driving home from a fun dinner at Chick-Fil-A and I started singing that song. Emilie said, "Mom put it on the radio." And I said, "Emilie, you can't just pick what song you want to hear on the radio." And wouldn't you know it....I turned on the radio and the DJ was saying, "....and here is the new TobyMac song, 'I Don't Want to Gain the Whole World and Lose My Soul'....." How much fun is that? We had so much fun belting out that song at the top of our lungs and car-dancing the rest of the way home! Not only is it a fun song to listen to....the words are a great reminder as to what is really important. Follow the link and enjoy!

http://changeourhearts.wordpress.com/2008/07/17/i-dont-want-to-gain-the-whole-world-and-lose-my-soul/

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Heather, thank-you for sharing your evening with us, I felt like I was in the car dancing with ya all. Emmy's so cute! dad and I totally loved that song, it was awesome, I need to remember it. I'm so glad you're my daughter, you're awesome!xoxoxo

Laura said...

I hadn't heard that song, but hey that's a catchy beat, I like it! The message is strong and a good reminder....thanks! I think we need to put that one on our ipods for our exercising enjoyment.